Thursday, October 3, 2013

FrightFall Read-a-Thon: Mid-Week Check-In #FrightFall


So, how is your scary reading journey going so far? I hope the chills are coming your way regularly. HaHa! Share a link to your update below or just update us in the comments. Would like to know how scary your reads really are. ;O) I'll stop by and visit you.

Just wanted to do some quick reminders....

Be sure to stop by and check out the prize page that I finally posted. There's a tab at the top of the blog or you can visit it HERE.

Also, don't forget about our Twitter chat schedule...hope to "see" you there!

Friday from 9:00 to 10:00pm CST
Saturday from 9:00 to 10:00pm CST 
Sunday from 1:00 to 2:00pm CST

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the read-a-thon!

Sorry, guys...forgot to add the linky!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I don't have near enough to report in a full post! Reading has not been going well this week. Hoping to change this in my few remaining days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left my GR review link for THE FOREST OF HANDS AND TEETH and I am moving on to "Miss Peregrine's". May only get those 2 done this week, but I am ready for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf