Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Sci-Fi Summer Read-a-Thon - Time to Wrap Up #SciFiSummerJune


Well, I think Sci-Fi Summer was a true success, and so we will be back again next year! I will now have six official read-a-thons each year...A Winter's Respite, Spring into Horror, SciFi Summer, High Summer, FrightFall, and Christmas Spirit! Exciting!

I hope everyone enjoyed this inaugural event and met your goals, and if not that, at least had loads of fun. I'd like to thank you all so much for joining me. Be sure to add your wrap-up link below and please double check that your name is listed in the sign up/starting line linky at this post so you will be eligible for the giveaway. You will also need to fill out the form on the midweek check-in page if you would like to enter (if you haven't already). You have until Friday, June 10 at 11:59pm CST to add your wrap-up link and to fill out the form. I will email the winner within a few days following the deadline so keep a look out in your email inbox (or spam folder, just in case) for an email from truebookaddict AT gmail DOT com.

Hope to see you next time at the High Summer Read-a-Thon, coming in July (18 - 24). Sign up coming soon!


Good luck in the giveaway to all...and thanks again for joining me!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun! Thank you for organizing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having the Sci-Fi Read-a-thon.
    Enjoyed the sci-fi books read.
    Carol Smith
    penelope223(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an awesome readathon. I love scifi. I love readathons. Perfect! Can't wait for the next readathon on July. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to wrap up yesterday. Lol. Oh well. I just want to say thanks for hosting this. I had fun. I wasn't able to participate as much as I wanted to due to being sick through much of it. But I wasn't one for SciFi books so much. I joined in because I had so much fun with Spring Into Horror. A funny thing happened though. I bought a book I normally would have passed up and guess what? I really liked it. So while SciFi still isn't my favorite genre I will not be so fast to pass up books in that genre now. Thanks for opening me up to more books!

    I am so excited to see that the next readathon will be shortly upon us! I am loving them so much. I am so grateful to Coral for pointing me in your direction Michelle. This blog is genius! Thank you Michelle. I haven't seen a more engaging and enjoyable blog. See you soon for High Summer!

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf